Blessings Through Action stands by the following Biblical views:
The Word of God
– The Bible is the living, breathing Word of God. The Scriptures in their entirety are inspired by God and have been revealed to man so that we may come to know him and live out the divine direction of the Christian faith.
– The Trinity is made up of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit who are all co-equal persons that sanctify, redeem and minister to the believer as one being.
– There is only one God who is true and is the creator and governor of all things.
– Jesus Christ is God become flesh, as fully man and fully God, who was sent to earth through the virgin birth in order to redeem man and make a way for salvation through his sinless life and his death and resurrection.
– The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of the Lord as the helper and comforter who has been sent to live within the believer to guide and enable them to live a life dedicated to the Lord and his ministry.
Saved by Grace
– The only way to be saved is through the repentance of sin toward God the Father and confessing belief in the fact that Jesus Christ died for one’s sins and rose from the dead, thus committing to obey and follow the will of God and resulting in eternal life. Because of God’s grace he made us right in his sight and gave us confidence that we will inherit eternal life.
Sin of Man
– Everyone has sinned against God and has fallen short of God’s glorious standard.
Redemption Through Christ
– Through his suffering and death, Jesus Christ served as an atonement for the sins of the world so that whoever believes in him will be saved.